Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Woman Who Wear Hijab (On Date)

Well, I have big respect on woman who wear hijab. My mom wear hijab once I was born. She told me that moslem woman should wear hijab. Actually, if we think using our logic, instead of religion way, hijab is very useful. Well, it can prevent you to become victim of sexual harassment. Who want to have sex with the woman who wear hijab?

For beauty, hijab also protects you from the sun, make your hair and skin healthier. It also make you to be ashamed if you want to do sins when you're wearing hijab. It's all useful reason on using hijab.

However, for myself, I don't really like to go date with the woman who wear hijab. I prefer the hotties one. It is not I'm really crazy with sex, but it's more to I love being honest. Looking someone wearing hijab but hold her boyfriend's hand (and they're not married yet), dude, that's not good. I mean, what's the point on wearing hijab when you're still highly engage with your boyfriend without marriage?

I really respect the woman who wear hijab. But for date, I pick the hotties one. The one who wear sexy clothes. I'm bad moslem by the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment